NYC Lurve

Well, let's start at the beginning, shall we?

As far as cruises go, I guess you can't ask for a better city of departure than New York City! And while schlepping a gaggle of middle-aged Asians can be trying (it's as confusing as you might imagine), it's pretty easy to de-stress in this city!

Once all of our asians were at our hotel, I kidnapped Livia and we were off to meet up with Justinian, Pfeffer, Casey Mac and Mike for dinner at Cafe Habana. <3 div="div">

Miss these kids!

Pfeffer's dinner recommendation was phenom. I had the chorizo and eggs (I LOVE CHORIZO).

Their sandwiches are GINORMOUS and super awesome - Pfeffer did an awesome job of instructing us on how to consume one of these beasts.

Blur central

After dinner, we went to a few bars for some drinks...

Casey getting her mac-on at The Vig Bar. Get it girl!

Livia, Pfeffer, and Justinian

Oy. I looooove me some New York!

Comments

Popular Posts