The 11 Day Stretch.

That's right, for eleven straight days, I went to work. :|

Exhausted doesn't even begin to describe it. I think everyone did their best to avoid me the last day or two of the stretch. It was for the best. I was a monster.

I still found time outside of work to recharge - I visited Chez Shep in Berryville on Tuesday night for their famous flank steak dinner! Complete with baked potato bar and homemade peach ice cream!

And this sweet fella, Riley. I've missed this dude!

We've been tomato-ing it up at work, so I brought over a sneak preview of the tomato puff pastry strips we're going to be whipping up this weekend.

Poppa Shep's gorgeous tomato, avocado, and mozz salad! SO yummy!

Mmmm... my next investment will be an ice cream maker! This stuff was incredible!

And Momma Shep, ice cream maker extraordinaire! 

There's nothing like an awesome dinner with awesome people!

Comments

Popular Posts