Prioritizing

Well, my family was hit with some terrible news this week, and everything has been quite a blur since Thursday.

Sometimes, it's easy to forget how life can change in an instant. I can't even remember what I had planned days ago, and it doesn't even matter. My weekend has been filled with new priorities - spending time with family, stealing moments to distract myself, and baking... lots and lots of baking.

Chocolate helps, even if only for a moment, a spoonful of this stuff does help.

All temporary distractions aside, I'm hoping to be a strong enough support for family in the days ahead. On behalf of my family, especially my aunt, uncle, and cousin, I'd like to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers. Tough times aren't as tough with a strong support system, and everyone around us continues to prove that. <3

Comments

Anonymous said…
so much love going your way, Sensei. lots of it coming from your work family, most of it coming from you ever-loyal (and kinda crappy but loving) pee-on. <3
Leslie said…
I do not know what happened but I hope everything is/will be okay. Love you mucho Joann. Also give me that cake.

Popular Posts