OMG.

I just found the ring of my DREAMS. I have no idea how it happened, I was just minding my own business and surfing the inter-web on a Saturday night and BOOM, there it was. I saw it and it was love at first sight.


It is gorgeous. It's old school and it just takes my breath away.

At 2.17 carats, it is most definitely excessive - that much bling is sooooo unnecessary for the kind of life I plan on living... but hey, if the future lurve of my life insists that I adorn my crusty gardening/painting/cooking/ceramic-ing/chicken-poop scooping hands with this beauty, it might be hard to say no.


The bad news? It comes with a $52,250 price tag. 
Ouch.

On second thought, maybe that money should be spent on something that wouldn't be so easy to misplace or drop down the sink... 

I don't know... like a Mercedes...

(and you'd STILL be spending less on this car than that tiny - okay, ginormous, ring.)

In all honesty, I'd settle for next to nothing for the right person. I know that's what I'm supposed to say, but it's totally true!

i.e.:
If Ryan Gosling proposed with...

Peach gummy rings. That would totally be cool with me.
Peach gummy rings would quickly become my new dream engagement ring.

Comments

Leslie said…
peach gummy rings are soooooooooo romantically delicious.
K8 said…
While this post had more pictures of Ryan Gosling than most posts, I feel it still could have used more pictures of Ryan Gosling. Please try to include at least two in any further posts, preferably of him exhibiting different emotions. Might I suggest "pensive" and "incredulous" to begin with? Note: If two appropriate pictures can be found, you may substitute one of Ryan Reynolds for the second.
Joann said…
OH SNAP, you're brilliant. I just posted an entry and didn't see this comment in time. As always, your comments and suggestions are valued, and we will work hard to ensure your satisfaction and guaranteed.

Popular Posts