Chewy & America.

My devoted bloggies, did you know I hired an intern for this blog about a year ago? Non?

Well that's because apart from ignoring her duties as intern/CFO/editor/coffee fetcher, SHE NEVER READS THE BLOG. I have named her Chewy (her real name is Bea, but that's not important). 

Do I pay her? Absolutely not. Do I verbally abuse her? Always. Does she get me coffee? Never. So really, I just pretend she's my intern/CFO/editor/coffee fetcher and she just constantly gives me this look when I ask her to do anything:

Chewy's "are you serious?" face. 
Yes Chewy, I'm as serious as a heart attack.

Chewy did well today though, we attended Kenan's Naturalization Ceremony with some coworkers and she did a decent job documenting the entire thing (some of her photos are featured below). It's true what they say, good help is hard to find. I guess I could start paying her in gummy bears or something if I want her to do things for me.

Kenan's family ready to cheer him on!

OMG. I sat next to this little girl and I was obsessed with her (creeping just a teeny tiny bit). She was a mini GOOP Goddess (Gwyneth Paltrow's mini me), basically Suri Cruise's worst nightmare.
Her dress was stylin' and when an equally enamored stranger asked her if she wore that pretty dress for the 4th of July, she replied with a polite, "no, I had a different dress for that."

It was an honor to be in her presence. I bet her closet rivals Carrie Bradshaw's. 

Right, I've gotten off topic. Back to the giant accomplishment I meant to blog about...

Big Group! Say hello to 750 of America's newest citizens! Kenan's riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight there. ^

Kenan, Jules, Moi, and Giray after the ceremony!

Hahaha Reason #42903291 why this kid is my JAM. His hangry face.

And we all know being hangry makes you act out of sorts...

you may try to strangle your brother.
[golf clap! Chewy's photo!]

... or you may try to eat your brother.
[golf clap! Chewy's photo!]

Everyone is still alive and well, although Jules and I were near hanger-induced cannibalism ourselves... we did make a very quick and aggressive pit stop at Chick-fil-A before things got too out of hand.

Congratulations Kenan!

Comments

Leslie said…
DID YOU GET MINI-GOOP'S NAME? GP SHOULD INTERVIEW HER ABOUT HER STYLE INSPIRATIONS.
Anonymous said…
Thank you gelin

Popular Posts