Memphis!

Today was the day! I met up with Mr. & Mrs. S this morning and we headed off to the Kennedy Center to see Memphis! It was my first time so I was pretty excited (I don't know if you can tell...).

We met up with Peetah, Kate, and their friend Rebecca and took in a tour before an amazing brunch and show.

The gorgeous Austrian chandelier in the Opera House
(I could stare at this for DAYS)

Another gorgeous chandelier donated by Ireland. 
They're actually redoing this room and if the Kennedy Center decides to have a yard sale... I call dibs on this chandelier. It will fit perfectly in the bachelor pad.

Gorgeous ceiling in the Israeli Lounge. Painted with acrylic and gold leaf. 
ACRYLIC PAINTERS REPRESENT!

WTSM. Nice, Kennedy Center. Nice.

It was a gorgeous day! And the view is unbeatable from up here!

Adorbs. I'm pretty obsessed with these people.

DESSERT TABLE!!!
Life is so tough.

Don't mind if I do...

The show was amazing, the Kennedy Center is amazing, and brunch is my favorite thing ever (especially when the dessert table seems to stretch for miles).

As far as Sunday afternoons are concerned, this one was a pretty perfect one. 

Thanks Mr. & Mrs. S!

Comments

Popular Posts