Beach Potluck!

After some solid beach time yesterday, we got down to business and started work on the beach potluck!

Joey and Liz made a fruit salad!

Thankful for a fruit option! 
We've been eating like disgusting people this weekend, so the sight of a strawberry almost brought a tear to my eye.

The giant spread included: beer chicken, pork tenderloin, corn, crab cakes, mac and cheese, salad, potato salad, angel food cake, and cupcakes!
A solid potluck.

Yerin showing off her dinner.

Afterwards, Joey, Yerin and I took a little stroll on the beach.


I met my little crab prince... <3

Then Joey accidentally killed him. :(

We spent the rest of the night playing cards and then I tried to watch a movie while everyone else raged... but, as you can imagine, this is impossible in a house full of people.

One of Joey's 15 self portraits taken while invading my privacy. 
I couldn't tell you what the movie was about at all.

Comments

Popular Posts