Beach Life.

No trip would be complete without gorging on delicious food! And by the time we were done, America would have been ashamed of us.

We woke up one morning (which, I don't remember, it's all a glaze-y daze) and drove over to Duck Donuts and as if that weren't enough, we picked up ingredients for a legit breakfast (sneeze casserole, eggs, and home fries anyone?)!

Side Note: We ran out of salt while preparing breakfast, so in a moment of both genius and disgusting instinct, I added bits of hot dog to the home fries to add some salt and created a disgustingly delicious sort of hash. :| Trust me, I am ashamed of myself.


yummers!

happy girl :)

My warm and gooey peanut butter doughnut with peanuts on top.
I MISS IT SO MUCH.

And since it was a rainy day at the beach, we went to go see Prometheus and managed to squeeze in a giant "snack" before the 4 o'clock showing.

My hero. Taylor had four doughnuts with breakfast and helped us polish off everything in the photo below...

Including but not limited to: onion rings, a burger, calamari, hush puppies, buffalo wings, fried ahi tuna bites, and the garden salad I ordered for good measure.

You have no idea how happy I was to see this pile of lettuce.

Comments

Popular Posts