Fredericksburg Sauce!

Oh man, I feel like it's my duty to introduce anyone I've ever gotten Chick-fil-A with to good ol' Fredericksburg Sauce.

Last night, it was Kaitlin's turn. After a long day of work, she and I decided the best way to wrap up any day is with some Chick-fil-A, but she had never had the sauce! Conveniently enough, it's now available outside of Fredericksburg and has been renamed "Chick-fil-A Sauce."

Fine. But to me, it'll always be Fred Sauce. Drown everything in it.

The only condiment that should ever accompany a waffle fry/chicken sandwich.

YUM. Dinner was awesome last night. 

I threw some of those new ketchup packets in just to test drive them. I must say, I'm not completely sold on them yet. Call me old-school, but ketchup out of the packet just tastes better.

How quickly things can change. Tonight, I had apples, bread, and cheese for dinner. It was good, but there was no Chick-fil-A sauce in sight. :/

Comments

Kaitlin said…
You will be pleased to know I will from, that night forth, always pick Fredericksburg Sauce when I go to Chick-fil-a.
Leslie said…
No one up here seems to believe me when I tell them it's Fredericksburg sauce. I would bathe in that stuff, but I'd rather just eat it.
Joann said…
AGREED! No one ever believes me either. They're cray. We should have stolen those giant vats of them when we had the chance. :/

Popular Posts