AHHHH! MY HEART!!!!

Oh my gosh. This is why the internet is so wonderful. It reads my mind. I had a bit of an epiphany about lurve today (but this post isn't really about me), and as soon as I come come, I find this little gem that makes my heart feel like it's going to explode.

So this guy, Isaac Lamb, organizes the most phenom proposal ever to his girlfriend, posts the video on the interwebs, and ruins any chance any other guy in the world has of pulling off a proposal even half as amazing as this one. Proposals will actually probs become extinct.


Oh geez... and now I am crying.

Comments

Leslie said…
What was your epiphany?
Joann said…
I had decided that I was ready for a relationship. Then, when I had lunch with Yerin the other day, one of the first things she says to me out of the blue was, "there is no way you're ready for a relationship."

-_-

So scratch that. No epiphany.

Popular Posts