nightcap for lightweights :)

Tonight's blog posts are brought to you by Jose Cuervo and this convenient pour-over-ice lime margarita in a bottle.


With a 9-ish percent alcohol, this is about my speed. It's especially good when you let the ice melt a little. Haha, I'm no drinker, that's for sure.

After the picnic of a lifetime, I spent some time in the yard mowing, weeding, planting (put in a willow tree!) and pruning, then went for a "run" (read: light jog/walk). By the end of it, a margarita was all I wanted!

I'm working on revamping the garden a bit and adding some patio furniture, perhaps a little bistro set and some climbers of some sort... nothing better than wrapping up a summer night with some patio time featuring citronella candles and a margarita nightcap. I'm 1/3 of the way away from living the dream!

Comments

Popular Posts