Wouldn't It Be Nice...?

My super cool, charming, amazing, super hawt, totally rad, and out of this world awesome friend Justin is currently in a cutthroat competition. PAMA (everyone's favorite Pomegranate flavored liqueur) is hosting a little contest for best cocktail.

Here's Justin's recipe!


Sounds yummy, right? Almost as yummy as reading a post on this blog recounting the awesome trip to Aspen's Food & Wine Festival that my super cool, charming, amazing, super hawt, totally rad, and out of this world awesome friend Justin is taking me to once he wins this contest!

Vote HERE. Vote DAILY. Vote! Vote! Vote! It's Aspen or Bust.

(Justin, if you are reading this... you ARE taking me to Aspen with you, right? If not, I take all of that stuff back about you being super cool, charming, amazing, super hawt, totally rad, and out of this world awesome.)

Comments

Popular Posts