Jubilation!

Hope everyone had a safe and fun St. Patrick's Weekend! I sure did!

My weekend was spent at work (it was a holiday, after all), but since I celebrated my eight-year anniversary at work this week, I decided to name it my Ruby Jubilee weekend!

I later looked it up and found out 8 years would actually be called a Bronze or Salt Jubilee... but that's ridiculous. Ruby sounds way better, so we'll stick with that.


I made a jubilation cake adapted from a recipe Jules had - layers of pecan shortcrust, cream cheese icing, chocolate pudding, and pastry cream... and it was a hit!



In the words of Homer Simpson... 

Delicious and modest.

And Fay made fried wontons for the occasion! Delicious and super WTSM. <3


Jubilations are the BEST!

Comments

Kristen said…
I like how modest you were when it came to writing on that cake. Which was AMAZING. I also like how you neglect to mention that the recipe you adapted it from was called "Better Than Sex" cake. Which it came close too....

Popular Posts