here, take my card...

That sounds so grown up!

I thought that business cards have kind of gone out of style, but then I discovered moo.com and they have an awesome selection of prefab cards to choose from.



My fave? The miniCard! They're half the size of a standard business card and are a nice alternative to a traditional card. I just ordered two sets - one set to label little baked goodies and another with just my contact information on the back. You never know... at some point in my life, I'm sure someone will want to contact me.

Here's a little sneak preview of one of the sets I just ordered!


At $19.99 for 100, they're pretty affordable even just for the heck of it! Browse their collection and order your own set HERE (use this link to get 10% off your first order)!

Comments

Popular Posts