Being Korean

Yerin took us on another Korean food adventure, this time to try seafood and tofu hot pots in Centreville.


I've said it before and I'll say it again... I want to be Korean. 

After dinner, we walked over to the Korean bakery so that Yerin could load up on some baked goods and Joey and I split the biggest tub of fro yo I've ever seen in my life!!!


The fro yo was so big that we actually took it to go and enjoyed the rest of it in the movie theater while we were watching 21 Jumpstreet. Which was hilarious! 

Definitely go see it if you're looking for a good laugh and (not that I'm big on breaking rules or anything...) if you can somehow sneak some fro yo in with you, I would highly recommend that you do so.

Comments

Kristen said…
I'm so glad you finally had the nerve to sneak froyo. You learned from the best (:

Popular Posts