Week Round Up

Man! Time flies when you're working& running, running & working…

The good news is that now that everyone in Northern Virginia has gotten their fill of cupcakes and cookies for the Super Bowl, I won't be as exhausted from work as I have been this last week. :|

To catch you up on what I've been up to…

I learned how to properly tie my shoes (who knew…)!

With my awesome new shoe tying skillz, I've been running every day (yes, you read that correctly). They haven't all been runs that I've been proud of, but I'm told that's how it goes with running. 

There have been more Naan Pizzas… this time, with sun dried tomatoes (yum city).

And I've been reunited with the wonderful soup that Casey introduced me to while we were in school - they were selling it at Costco, so naturally, I picked up some ridiculous amount of it. But I love it, so I'm awesome.

Seriously, it is SO good.

It's even better with…

You guessed it! Naan Pizza!

I'm really learning to appreciate the value of a 10-minute throw together meal, and trying to get the timing down as far as eating before a run is concerned. Cramps are not cool.

Let's see, I've ordered a new pair of trial runners (yippee!) and they should be here on Tuesday so I'm super excited about that. I'm off tomorrow, so I'm planning on a long run, a tennis match with the Yerinator, and maybe an afternoon trip to Target to scope out the new Jason Wu collection that came out Sunday (which I'm fairly certain is already sold out - boo.).

Blarg. 117 days to go until the big run!

Comments

Cassondra said…
Made a Naan pizza yesterday, per your blog. Artichokes, three different cheeses (chevre, parmesan, mozzarella)and tomatoes. Amazing and super fast. You are my food role model.
Joann said…
Haha you are mine! That sounds amaaaaazing! Love me some artichokes (and comments on the ol' blog) <3
Lauren said…
When I ran on Saturday I ate a few blue berries and strawberries right before I went and had THE WORST cramp of my life! I'm going to google this cause Lord knows I can't have that happen again!

Popular Posts