EWLW 2012!

Eat Well Live Well is getting ready to start up again at work! I'm super pumped.

This year is going to be a big one! The boss and I are running the show! I've been super excited about it (if you couldn't tell) and have been stretching my obnoxious cheerleading muscles to get ready and remind people to exercise, eat fruits and veggies, and log in those steps! GO! GO! GO!

That being said, my faith in humanity was pretty much lost when Dubs sauntered into the break room for lunch today with this in hand...

Hopes. Dreams. Crushed.

I was going to say, at least she's got water... but I'm sure that was used to pour into the sodium stadium known as Cup o' Noodles. 

I know you could say that I'm probably the worst EWLW Ambassador to have ever ambassador-ed. I mean, you read the blog... but do as I say, not as I do. 

Also, for a few months out of the year, once EWLW rolls around, I'm an EWLW monster. I'm not fun to be around, it's all I talk about, I'm obsessed with putting together the newsletters and the most disgusting thing is when I walk around the store with a big nerdy grin pointing at people and then at my pedometer to see if they're wearing theirs that day. It's incredibly dorky and embarrassing. People hate me.

Case in point. Dubs, you are my first victim and you didn't even know it. Whine all you want about EWLW not starting until April (I won't listen). The games have already begun in MY HEAD.

I had a grapefruit and a spinach salad with cottage cheese, green beans, and tuna for lunch today. BOO-YAH. (Disregard the BBQ dinner I just posted about. EWLW doesn't start until April, after all...)

Comments

Popular Posts