What We Do.

I had the day off today, so Livia and I took our aunt to Merrifield today to hit up Four Sisters for some seriously delicious Vietnamese food.

We've been eating a lot lately (nothing you didn't already know if you've been keeping up with the blog) but we really took it to the limit today… we ordered two appetizers, three entrees, and finally some ginger ice cream for dessert (when in Rome, right?).

WHOA. Crazy cool giant sesame chip.

and this awesome stuff gets scooped onto the giant sesame chip… SO GOOD.

Since I'm a seasoned food order-er, I got the lemongrass grilled beef over vermicelli noodles.
Best decision I've made all day.

Livia and her yummy lettuce wraps. SO EXCITED!

Me and the ol' aunt.

After lunch, we headed over to Pastry X-po (ridiculous name, I know) for some dessert for later. I know, you're probably feeling stuffed just reading this… but our stomachs are superior and bottomless, so we decided on salted caramel cupcakes (another solid decision).

I'm getting a little too used to this dessert after every meal game...

Comments

Popular Posts