Today

Today was a beautiful day. I went to work and the sun was out and I was thinking about my dad and what a different place I was in two years ago. "Maggie May" came on the radio (one of my dad's favorite songs) and I don't really know if I'm necessarily one to believe in things of this nature, but just in case that was my dad's way of saying "hello," it was nice. :)

The rest of the day was spent at work with coworkers, just another day, which I'm thankful for. Then, after work I chased the sunset on my drive home and the weather was nice enough for me to go out for a run where I caught the very last bit of light.



Obviously, I wish things were different, that two years ago would have been just another day, but it is what it is, right? You've just got to cry it out sometimes and the rest of the time you've got to keep on keeping on - and that's not so bad when you surround yourself with people who love and care about you.

Love You and Miss You Dad <3

Comments

Popular Posts