Denim Doctor!

I was cleaning out my closet last week and found a long lost pair of my favorite jeans and quickly remembered why they were buried in my closet along with my deepest darkest secrets...


After a quick (and desperate) search online, I found Denim Therapy and decided to give them a shot. They charge $7 an inch for repairing holes, but they also do everything from repairing zippers to tailoring to turning your favorite jeans into your favorite pair of maternity jeans.

I got the pair of Citizens I sent in earlier today and they did a FANTASTIC job. I'm SUPER happy with the work and am even happier to have my favorite jeans back and in wearable condition!

Magic!

So, dig into those closets - I'm hoping I'm not the only crazy person who saves their damaged clothes for ages… 

You just send your jeans in, they email you with a quote and if you're happy with it, you pay them and they get to work. If not, you can ask to have your jeans sent back to you or they are happy to donate them for you.

Comments

Popular Posts