Chinese New Year!

We spent all day embracing our stereotypical Chinese-ness… by shopping and eating. We went to Cheng's for dinner in Sterling and it was delicious (as always). This time was especially awesome because I discovered they have COCONUT ICE CREAM there!

I was told to "share," which is ridiculous. I don't even know what that word means, especially in reference to coconut ice cream.

With my Mom and my aunt who's visiting from the Motherland!

Welcome to Grease-City. So delicious.

I wore the super colorful pants I recently purchased from ASOS - I loved them so much I got two pairs, one in hollyhock and one in spicy orange. YUM. They fit like a dream, are super comfy, and (when paired with sky-high heels) make your legs look like they go on for miles. To drive it on home, they're on sale right now! Oh, and did I mention free shipping and free returns?

Trust me, it's just the right thing to do. Get these pants HERE.
(And don't worry, I totally won't be embarrassed if we end up running into each other and being twinsies. At least we'll be super-stylish-giraffe-legged twinsies.)

Comments

Popular Posts