Merry Christmas!!

After what seemed like 72-straight days of work, we all got to take Christmas day off to celebrate with our families (and a day off was ALL I wanted for Christmas, so everything worked out wonderfully).

You certainly don't survive the holidays in our line of business without some support from your coworkers, a good pair of shoes, and the ability to laugh even when you're so exhausted you could cry.

On that note, we did a fair amount of goofing off...

Here, Dubs and I are celebrating the end of our Christmas Eve shifts:

I am pumped (and wearing a beard hat).  Dubs senses a hug coming.

She braces for impact.

There we go Dubs, just let it happen.

To all of the crazy people I work with - hope you had a WONDERFUL day off today.  It was well deserved.  See you tomorrow.  :|

Comments

Kristen said…
Really? I mean....really??

Popular Posts