DIZZLE DAY!

Dizzle came over today to help me (finally) hang those Ikea mirrors.  We obviously couldn't start the day without some lunch.

On his way over, he discovered that BGR had opened a location right around the corner!!! WHAAAT!?!?! Obviously, we hit it up.

OMG.  Their roasted garlic and parmesan fries were SO AMAZING.

Dizzle just got plain fries… silly Dizzle.

Then, we hit up Home Depot for some supplies and got to work!  Well, he got to work, I did what I do best - and that is supervise from far, far away.

Want proof?  Dizzle asked me to help out with one of the frames (for kicks, I'm assuming…).

This is Dizzle's work:

And this is mine:
:/

Despite my wonky contribution and the frames being slightly different sizes, Dizzle managed to pull it off.  But, Dizzle's basically redid his entire house solo, so this is child's play for him, I'm sure.

Thanks Dizzle!!  

As if catching bad guys for a living or being an international lacrosse superstar isn't enough, he's pretty good at hanging mirrors too.

Comments

Eric said…
He is without a doubt hands down best guy I know other then myself. Way to be awesomely amazing Mr Stenger.
Kristen said…
I want some of those fries. ASAP. Take me there and there will be more comments in your future....

Popular Posts