Thanksgiving Potluck!

Our annual Thanksgiving Potluck was this weekend and Kelly graciously offered up her baller apartment in Richmond and did a wonderful job preparing not one, but TWO beautiful birds.

We all drove down to Richmond Saturday afternoon and brought our A-game.  And I must say, we're becoming better chefs each year - this is by far the tastiest Thanksgiving Potluck we've ever had.

This mayonnaise covered turkey had a lot to do with it.  Kelly found the recipe on Pinterest (*tear.  so, so proud.) and it was SO flavorful!


J and I teamed up to break down both birds and he did an awesome job with the carving!



It was SO nice to be around these people again.  Miss me some college. :/



The husband and I have so much love for each other...

Yerin and Joey ready to chow down!

Having lots of amazing food & alcohol also helps too…


Our phenom spread...



My ridiculously awesome plate.

… and since we were in Richmond, we had to stop by Cook Out before we left town…


Cheerwine Floats!

… hushpuppies.

Not all of us survived the trip home…

Yerin making herself comfy after lots of food + 5 glasses of wine.
(It's a good thing Yerin never reads my blog… serves her right.)

Yippee for another amazing Thanksgiving Potluck - and we should probably start planning for next year's so we don't forget the mashed potatoes this time!

Comments

Leslie said…
This makes me so happy. And I actually like the pictures of me. You are not facebooking your photos? Sad.

Popular Posts