Packing Internationally.

I had every intention of going in on this random trip to Turkey like every other person who's dreamed of doing the Amazing Race - lookin' rough and not caring about it.  (And maybe it will turn out like that…)

But, I did something terrible today, which changes everything.  I went to Charming Charlie's and threw down some serious dough on some accessories (that I normally would never wear) and justified the purchase with the ol' "I'm going to TURKEY" excuse - the oldest one in the book.

I've actually got to start packing and still have some things to pick up, including this AMAZING find:

Solid Shampoo! It's like a bar of shampoo!  I saw it in a random magazine at the gym and almost fell off of the treadmill.  IT'S PERFECT.

No more shampoo-covered luggage!

They even have a Conditioner Bar!

My life is so complete right now…

These amazing products (as is the case with most amazing products) are available at Target.

Sadly, now I'm pretty excited to go to Turkey just so I can try out the dry shampoo when I get there…

Typical Joann move.

Comments

Leslie said…
LET ME KNOW HOW IT WORKS. I had a massive search-hunt for dry shampoo while in Germany. Never found a really good one. There's one I use now, it's an aerosol, forget the brand. It works okay, but it's best when you can re-style your hair with a blow-dryer or straightener.
I love dry shampoo.
Joann said…
I am disappointed. :/ I just got back from Target without bar shampoo and conditioner because I am a dummy and didn't realize it was only available online (which I think is just RIDICULOUS).

Popular Posts