… just needed some lunch meat.

But do you see any lunch meat amongst this mess?


No, I don't either.  I actually ended up leaving without lunch meat at all… but this is fine, because I will have cereal and sparkling fruit-infused Italian wine for lunch instead.  Meh, some people just call that another Thursday.

As it turns out, I'm pretty good at peer pressuring others into purchasing things they don't need (myself included).

But seriously, I can't wait to try this stuff! 
We each got a bottle of green apple, peach, and raspberry to try!

I also stocked up on enough Pumpkin Cream Cheese to get me through my next two days off (I figure, a tub a day)… this is important because I have lots of cooking to do in the next two days - cooking that I won't get to eat, since it's for the Potluck Par-tay this weekend (yippee!!!).

Needless to say, I will be snacking my arm off whilst baking, chopping, sauteeing, slicing, braising.  Blarg.

Comments

becky said…
well - i see how well you guys listened at the meeting! lol the raspberry flavor is amazing!

Popular Posts