HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Hopefully everyone had a great Thanksgiving!  I'm riding out this holiday for as long as I can, so I've currently got some Mayonnaise Turkey (!) in the oven (recipe thanks to Kelly), and am inviting the family over for Thanksgiving done right!

Allow me to explain… the fam doesn't like turkey (ridiculous) so we had steaks on actual Thanksgiving Day.  I decided I don't care and must have turkey, so I am forcing it down their throats later this afternoon - and if they don't like it, I'll eat the entire thing by myself.  (Pride is an ugly monster.)

But, having said all of that, Steak-Thanksgiving-Dinner was kind of awesome and delicious…

Sally, making her speciality - canned corn.

I take this business seriously.  This is my Iron Chef pose.

Mom either looking super Asian or throwing gang signs.

Can't Go Wrong with her AMERICA steak.

Ridiculous.

I am thankful for whatever giant cow these steaks were taken from.  You were delicious.

Comments

Popular Posts