OH SNAP.

Turns out, I'm pretty good at growing one vegetable all summer.  The eggplant turned out edible (I don't know why this is a surprise - because it looked like an eggplant) and I ate waaaay to much of the lasagna it was in.


I also used about 1/3 of a gigantor squash that Mrs. S gave me.  Along with a little spinach, this lasagna was perfecto.

I spent the rest of the evening as I've been spending all of my evenings lately, watching Felicity.

And now, I will go off on a tangent.

I will ALWAYS be a Ben girl.  I can tell because in real life, I've always chosen the Bens.  Knowing full well that the Noels out there are the good ones.  But, a girl can't help it.


1) Ben loves trees!


2) Ben loves parkas (and looks PRETTY darn good with a beard)


3) Ben loves sitting in chairs!  
(We have so much in common!)


But Noel, sweet Noel… many of you may fall victim to his nice-ness and his sensitivity (not that Ben isn't sensitive, because he totes can be) but we all know Noel smothers and Noel would simply look ridiculous in a beard and a parka.

I mean, I know Felicity calls herself crazy for moving to NY to basically stalk this guy, but… I mean, LOOK AT HIM.  And he got her a necklace!  That is, like, SO SWEET.

It's not crazy girl, you have my full support.

Comments

Kristy said…
And I thought I was alone in my obsession of streaming Felicity on Netflix! Yep, folding laundry during naptime and watching the love triangle unfold. I go back and forth between the two guys. I'm almost done with season 3 though. (And there's only 4 seasons!!) What season/episode are you on?
Joann said…
OH MY GOSH!!! I'm SO glad you're obsessed too!!! I JUST started Season 2, and it's making me sad that all their friendships fell apart… but I'm sure they'll work it out (I hope…). I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!
Leslie said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie said…
I need this lasagna recipe. I like to get eggplant in every dish possible.

Popular Posts