The Last Of It!

There's no avoiding it any longer… :(  I went out today and brought in my potted plants - the fig tree and the grapefruit tree and clipped the last of the flowers.

So, the last of the fresh flowers for the year folks… I always love having cut flowers around until I realize how much upkeep they are - changing the water and all… usually I don't and then get all fussy once the water gets gross.

Now that I think about it, I'm not so sad to see these flowers go.  Bring on the cold!

Awesome Zinnias from the seeds Jules gave me.

My trusty roses that never fail to bloom or disappoint. <3

And this cute little aubergine I'm going to use in a vegetarian lasagna tonight.

Lots to look forward to in next year's garden, Mrs. S hooked me up with some seeds that I'm actually going to scatter in the ground right now… laters!

Comments

Popular Posts