Happy Halloween!

Now that the night is winding down, and I'm no longer disturbed by the doorbell… it's time to blog!

Katie B (excuse me, Bat Girl) and I celebrated on Saturday night, freeing me up to pass out candy tonight (even though I kind of snuck out for a bit to head to the gym… it's alright people, I left the bowl out for any children with bad timing.  I'm not THAT cruel.). 

Where was I?  Oh yes, Saturday night.


I went as a loofah.  Keepin' it classy.


For anyone who needs to throw together a last minute costume on a budget, loofah's the way to go.  All you need is a giant t-shirt, 11 yards of tulle, a rope, some safety pins (or staples), and a high tolerance for cold weather.  Because sometimes, it snows in October.



I call this next one, One Jealous Loofah: The Girl Who Always Wanted To Be A Ballerina.


I'm just kidding, I didn't actually trip her, she was so adorbs.
She actually slid into this photo.


Hope everyone had a great Halloween!

Comments

Popular Posts