GLITTER & PIZZA

Mrs. S and I hung out the other night and played around with some decor for the upcoming nuptials of her son (and my friend since the 2nd grade), Peetah and his bride to be, Kate.

We started off with some awesome margaritas - which really helps get the creativity flowing.  After some chatting, we got nearly everything sorted out, and I'm super excited to see it all come together!

And since you guys are nice enough to read the blog, I'll give you a sneak preview…


Then, covered in glitter from some of the decor, we headed out for pizza at Pomodoro's!  IT WAS AMAZING - we got half white pizza and half puttanesca.  OMG.  I know fo sho that this is is probably the best pizza in the world because it was even better cold the next day (I LOVE COLD PIZZA).


I also love the flowers Mrs. S has in her garden and she hooked a girl up with some seeds, so stay tuned this spring for the big reveal.  Mrs. S is pretty much MY JAM. <3

Comments

Popular Posts