Footloose: Eye Candy.

Okay, so I must admit, I was a little skeptical… but Footloose was SO good.

I've never seen the original (showing my age), so I'm sure you oldies (sorry 'bout it) out there might have an issue with this remake, but I thought it was fun.  Katie B and I left in great spirits and wanting to boogie.  (Without access to a small town cotton mill, we were sadly left to boogie all the way to the parking lot.)

And I present to you, Eye Candy: The Footloose Edition.

Ladies (and gentlemen) say hello to Mr. Kenny Wormald, cast as 2011's Kevin Bacon.


I mean, COME ON.  The hair!  The beautiful hair!

Not that Kevin Bacon isn't still holding down the fort in terms of looks…


This commercial makes me laugh out loud every time.  
Love me some Bacon.  Kevin Bacon.

Go see Footloose!

Comments

Popular Posts