downloading...

I'm currently riding the wave and downloading the iOS 5 update for the ol' iPhone… and by old, I mean ancient.  I have had my iPhone for about 3 months now… (<-- this statement is ridiculous.)


I'm not sure that I'm going to be able to keep up with this update… more than 200 features!?  I only JUST figured out how to delete emails instead of archiving them… :(

Factoring in the learning curve, I'm guessing I'll figure out how to sync my life wirelessly by… 2014.

OOOH!  But there is an awesome new built-in app… Find My iPhone!  This is amazing and I'm convinced was made just for me.  You can set your phone to make a noise or locate it on a map if you ever misplace it… uh, awesome.


I'm not sure if it will tell you exactly where it is - like, "hey dummy, you left me in the fridge when you were unloading groceries…" but at least you'll know it's in the house… (which... okay, may not mean much.)

My ideas for newer updates:
1.  Waterproofing.  This just seems like common sense.
2.  Bulletproof Screens.  Again, common sense.  I just assume bulletproof covers about anything/everything you could possibly do to shatter a screen.
3.  Solar something-or-other that keeps me from having to purchase $40 chargers from airport kiosks.  If the sun can power a calculator, it can power an iPhone.  IT'S THE SUN.
4.  Doing it's job… !?  Don't get me wrong, I love my iPhone… but it sucks as an actual phone.  Not that that's a huge problem, because the iPhone gives you approximately 10,000 other ways to get in contact with people…

And I present to you, the iPhone 5 - a phone that actually works as a phone.


Oh, technology.

Comments

Popular Posts