Retirement

If you haven't noticed already, I've sold out and put ads up on the blog.  They've actually been around for a while, thank you very much.

Where?  Right here --------------------------------------------->

Anyway, I've hired a financial team to break down my earnings and expenses for the blog.  To save on payroll, this financial team is made up of me and myself.

It's kind of like that episode of Home Improvement when Tim and Al are stuck in the airport and the guy at the ticket counter is also the guy you see for the car rentals and the hotel booking… he and I could teach a seminar on efficiency in the workplace.

Here's a crappy video to jog your memory:


So the math comes out to this:

I throw away $20 a year for added space on this blog because I've jammed it up over the years with so much visual stimulation that blogger feels the need to charge me for extra space.

… That's actually the only expense incurred in this whole operation.  (If you don't count the amount of time it takes, buying a new iMac, Diet Dr. Pepper Fuel, etc.)

I'm going to guess that I've had ads on the blog for at least a year now, and I make a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a penny each times these ads get some action (meaning, you clicking on them).

I've only recently made enough for GoogleAds to send me a check.  I guess they want to wait until it's enough to cover the cost of the paper and stamp.  :/

It's not a lot.

But regardless, I spent the rest of the afternoon scoping out Penthouse Apartments in Miami.  That's where people in their mid-twenties retire, right?

Check out the new abode: here

A few things about this property that concern me:
1) It's $14.5 million.
2) They spelled "governor" wrong… unless I'm wrong and it's actually called the "Grovenor House," in which case, that's a stupid name.
3) For $14.5 million, you're not allow to have pets?!  Where will the turtles live?!

I hope Hulk Hogan's my neighbor.  How awesome would that be!?

Dinner Part-ay!

Comments

Leslie said…
It's Grovenor. Sorry Jo.
Joann said…
That's dumb. I wonder how much it'll cost me to rename the place? JOJ'S PET-LESS PALACE

Popular Posts