My New Fav App!

For you folks who speak iPhone, this new app is worth downloading!  It's on sale right now for a cool $0.99 and it's called Camera+.


It's SUPER easy to use (and this is very important to me, because I still can't use hipstamatic to its full potential… but I spent the other day playing with it and it's like hipstamatic and instagram in one, not to mention a better camera than the one that comes with the phone (I don't know if this is really possible - but it seems true based on the results).

It lets you edit photos from your camera roll, lets you rotate (!), adjust for clarity, edit like a hipster… basically if I could marry this app I would.

On that note, this is what I did on Wednesday according to Camera+:

I ate a deconstructed BLT Salad.

I made an orchid bloom.

I ate some (okay… a lot) delicious walnut cake from the Korean Bakery.

I inhaled a Wreck from Potbelly's on the way to Yoga…

I bought a jar of the greatest hot peppers ever.

I stupidly brought my gross greasy bag into the yoga studio to throw away… the yogi-s could smell meat product as soon as I walked in the door.  

Of cooooourse the only trash can is behind the desk.  

Of cooooourse I have a greasy bag hastily shoved into a used water bottle repurposed to function as a trash can.


I am a hot mess and a bit of an embarrassment to society.  I also deservingly spent most of yoga combating heartburn.

So, in summary, all I did was eat all day, stare at a flower, and haul around garbage to dump in inappropriate places.

I'm basically living the dream.

Comments

Kristen said…
You should do something crazy to the photos so I can tell that you did something to them....sorry bout it but I don't see the awesomeness ):

Popular Posts