Dessert. ALL DAY.

I started off the day with this:


Chocolate croissant, SON.  I stopped by the Dulles Weggies this morning, where I sipped coffee and noshed on this delight with Nicole and Belen - my first chocolate croissant ever!  And it was amazing.

I then headed on over to yoga and while in child's pose, we were told to dedicate our day's practice to something… I decided it would be Mom's Apple Pie, which I passed on the way to yoga…

<3

I'm fairly certain the yoga instructor meant something other than pie, but you know, whatever works for you. :)

Naturally, I had to stop by after yoga to claim my prize… SOUR CHERRY CRUMBLE PIE (read: lunch).

:)

And if you can't make it out to the little shop, no worries!  You can order pies online here!  

I'm going to go eat some salt now.  Maybe a vegetable.

Comments

nicole said…
it was so great to see you! belen and i enjoyed our little break!!

ps i have never been to mom's apple pie.. i think i am missing out huh lol

:)
Susan said…
I love you. You're so freaking hilarious. Thanks for the funny posts!

Popular Posts