BUTTERSHOTS!!!

I went over to my favorite family in C-Side's house last night and was introduced to THIS:


It's basically butterscotch in a bottle.  To be consumed in moderation because otherwise, one thing leads to another and you're somehow pants-less in a Wawa eating Cheetos off the floor of the men's bathroom.  I'm not speaking from personal experience, I'm just saying it could happen…*

Careful Pedro...

All joking aside, Peter and Kate made a pit stop in C-side last night and Mrs. S was cooking... and we all know 1+1 = I'll be there.

You think they're cute on a sticker?  They're even cuter in person.
Can't wait for the big day!! <3

We dined on some amazing lasagna and Mrs. S whipped up a Cookie Pizza.  Let me break it down for you…  Cookie base, chocolatey goodness, peanut butter whipped topping, more chocolatey goodness, peanuts.

SPEORIUPSOJERLKJEWOPIEURPSE.  <- to translate, I just Cosmo Kramer'd (read: freaked out).  
Cookie Pizza is awesome.

AND HOW ADORABLE IS THIS DISH?? I fell in love with it (for obvious reasons).

Oh, and this sorbet was MY JAM.  Blackberry Cabernet?  Genius.

… it's impossible not to fall in love with every person, plate, decoration, food, or flower you see in this house… 

THIS grows in the garden!!!  Le sigh...

Such a good time!  There's nothing quite like sitting around a table of good food with good people and chatting well into the night… here's to more evenings like this one!

And especially for Mrs. S, a little Chet Baker:


*I'm hoping you didn't scroll down hoping that I'd say something like, "that's only happened once."  Because it didn't.  Disclaimer:  That has never happened to me.  Sorry for disappointing you.

Comments

Popular Posts