Hurr.

I've got an appointment to get my hair cut tomorrow!


Up until five minutes ago, I was set on just getting more layers cut into my hair and keeping it the same length.  But the length is stifling.  It's inconvenient.  It's disgusting (mostly because I shed worse than your cat).  And it most recently it has been thrown up into a bun or a ponytail all of the time (and not in that cute messy-bun kind of way).

So, I ask you - what is the point?

Well, it hides my offensive linebacker shoulders and Susie's wedding is in less than a month.  Those two powers combined are enough to make me seriously consider hanging onto these long longs at least until after the wedding.

…All I really want to do is cut it to a manageable medium length… then again, anything could happen in the chair tomorrow… or I might just chop it all off now into the bathroom sink… tempting… GAAAAAH.  HAIR.

Comments

Popular Posts