Greatest Day Ever (Guava Roll Day!!!)

Alright.  The best part about my obsession with food is that everyone knows about it and supports this obsession.

Case in point - I got gifted a Guava Jelly Roll today!

BEST. GIFT. EVER.

Allow me to provide some backstory… a coworker of mine who's from Puerto Rico once brought in a beautiful thing called a Guava Jelly Roll from Puerto Rico to share.  I fell in love.  I LOVE GUAVA.  It was cake-y, powdered sugar-y, sweet and guava-y.  UGH.

Anyways, he went on a trip to Puerto Rico with his fam, and came in today and brought in two Guava Jelly rolls - one for everyone to share, and an entire jelly roll for meeeeee!  I mean, life doesn't get any better than that.

Alex is excited for me, but he DOESN'T EVEN KNOW how this guava roll is about to CHANGE. HIS. LIFE.

GUAVA ROLL!!!

<3

Part of me wants to eat it all right now.  Part of me wants to keep it in the freezer and just nibble on it for the rest of my life.  Part of me wants to move to Puerto Rico so I can have this ALL. OF. THE. TIME.  I'm clearly conflicted, but all roads lead to more GUAVA JELLY ROOOOLLLLL!!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
hey alex, where is your hat? you ARE in a bakery. hahahaha
AG
Unknown said…
do you even care about this blog? you never post. it's BEEN FOUR DAYS.
kelly Lonergan said…
that was me btw.
Joann said…
hahahaha. Yes, I've been itching to post. I'm on it!
BEA said…
I tried one of these without knowing that it was guava...which I am allergic to... hm...

Popular Posts