Fasting.

Well, yesterday was the last day of Ramadan and since Jules and Kenan doubted my ability to fast (WTSM), I decided I would prove them wrong.

Kenan has spent the last month going from 5:15 AM to 8 PM without food, water, cigarettes, chewing gum, anything… all while working like a mad man.  "Well, this can't be THAT difficult," I thought.


This was me at 7:30 AM.  Two hours in.

Needless to say, they were right.  I didn't make it.  I broke down and drank some water about four hours into the day (working makes not drinking liquids almost impossible).

And then I ate a sandwich three hours after that (and maybe a cupcake).  And lost the challenge.  :/

… I also remembered that Kenan can survive off of a cigarette and a saltine cracker while plowing through a 10-hour day.  I basically never stood a chance.

Comments

Kristen said…
Knew it. I tired to help. but noooo…..no one listens to Dubs. What time was it that you started complaining that you were hungry?? Oh yeah, when I came in at 6 am! I mean, really. you had eaten like an hour ago. tsk tsk tsk….
Anonymous said…
yeah, you were pretty grouchy as you were fasting! HAHAHAHA
AG

Popular Posts