Dinna!

Best new dinner ever - braised BBQ ribs.  I know, I've made them before, but I didn't realize how shoving something in the oven for 3 hours frees you up to do other things.  I went out for a run while the ribs cooked, I also watched a few episodes of Bachelor Pad 2.

Allow me to explain, I caught a bit of Bachelor Pad 2 while I was at the gym last night - and almost fell off the treadmill when I saw Graham on the TV.  OMG.  I LOVE HIM.  I really didn't follow any season but DeAnna's purely because of Graham.  He's so beautiful. And is a great guy. <- I know this fo sho because of what the TV tells me.

Where was I?  Oh right.  I also had time to make some chimichurri sauce (YUM!) and roast some purple potatoes, colorful mini peppers, and saute some asparagus.  Overall, lots of different flavors and lots of different colors.


Now that everything's in my belly and all the dishes are put away, I've got a long night of cheering for Graham ahead of me!

Go Graham!

Comments

Popular Posts