Türkçe Bilmiyorum...

Translation:  I don't speak Turkish.

And that's going to be a problem, because I'M GOING TO TURKEY!!!!!!!

Kelly, Yerin and I just booked our flights to Istanbul on November 30th!  Unfortunately, we'll only have about 4 days to take in the sights, which means NO SLEEP.  Kind of like the Amazing Race, just amazing-er.

I'm sooooo excited, I'm going to eat all of the Turkish food I can stuff into my body for the 90-ish hours we'll be there… EEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!


Hagia Sophia, here we come!!

… Better brush up on some art history before I get there… :/

Comments

Unknown said…
YES, IT MADE THE BLOG.
Leslie said…
There was an article in the Travel section of the Post recently about a food tour of Istanbul. Look it up. Before I realized it was the Travel section and they were talking about Istanbul, I almost peed myself because I thought there was an "Istanbul Food Tour" of DC.
Joann said…
DUDE! This lady at work (she often comments on this blog under the name "AG") totally brought this article in for me to read! LOVED IT!!! I totally did pee myself.

Popular Posts