It's Fo' Real Fo' Real...

I guess there's no turning back now… We have our numbers for the run on Sunday!  Eeek!


We schlepped ourselves into Georgetown juuuust in time to pick up our packets (which was really misleading since it was really just our numbers and surprisingly awesome Northface shirts - sans packet) before the 8 PM closing time.  Phew.

After that close call, we walked to find some grub and ended up overpaying for "cajun" food at Bayou on Pennsylvania Ave.  Welcome to DC, I suppose.

As of right now, the weather for Sunday is as follows:


I'd MUCH rather run in some rain than in 94-degree weather… here's hoping it rains/drizzles early and isn't Muggy-Central in the morning… :/

Ugh.  Sunday.

Comments

Joyce said…
Good luck on the race. Think in positive terms: that possibility of thunderstorms WILL occur and it WILL be right after the race begins and it WILL have some major thunder and lightening. Which OF COURSE means that the race WILL be CANCELLED! I'm sure you follow my pathetic line of logic...
Joann said…
haha thanks Joyce, it went surprisingly well! The weather was PERFECT!! (I kind of woke up hoping for a cancellation…)

Popular Posts