UGH. I hate myself.

I lie.  I don't hate myself, I actually hate humidity and heat and sweatiness, but you know how that goes… next thing I know, I voluntarily signed myself up for the Northface Challenge.  It's official people, my name's on the roster…


Nasty.  I guess I have to actually start seriously training now… but who has time for that?  Between work and naps and eating and Ally McBeal… I mean, I'm a busy girl.

Ugh.  Well, if anyone wants to watch me suffer and complain through 3.1 miles of Great Falls hilly hell, there is a lovely Beer Garden for spectators.  See you out there!  Sunday, June 5th!  … I take it back, I kind of do hate myself right now.  Running in June sounds like a terrible, terrible idea.

Comments

Leslie said…
I just did a 5K in Bmore on Saturday. It was actually kind of exhilarating. The adrenaline helps a lot, Jo.

You'll do great. Just picture Jillian in your head the whole time.
Joann said…
DO IT WITH MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
shorner said…
Jojie, I'm so proud of you!! You are kicking butt!
Leslie said…
maybe. mayyyyyybe. i've only run on flat ground and treadmills without an incline. how far away is it?
Joann said…
Sara - Thanks Lady! <3

Leslie - it's in Great Falls! Normally I wouldn't put an exclamation point at the end of that statement, but I'm playing up my excitement about the run being in the hilliest part of the WORLD (a slight dramatization) to trick you into thinking this run is something you would hate to miss out on.

Popular Posts