Let it be known...

… that a great night will always end with mac and cheese straight out of the pot.


I watched Fast Five last night (FINALLY!) after at least four attempts to go witness the awesomeness.  Tickets just kept selling out, which boggled my mind.

This leads me to believe that I clearly must not be alone in my adoration of Vin Diesel.  No need to be ashamed, apparently enough people around the world love this franchise enough to spend $165 million to go see it this week…

IT WAS AMAZING.

Following the movie and a drive (naturally) through Great Falls, I settled in with my pot of mac & cheese and watched a few episodes of Ally McBeal on Netflix.  I know, it's hard living the dream...

Comments

Leslie said…
was jordana brewster in fast five? i haven't seen any of these awful-looking movies, but i could be talked into it by jordana brewster.
Joann said…
Leslie… Jordana Brewster in some sort of universe-defying logic is actually the THIRD hottest girl in this film.

SOMEHOW, Fast Five managed to wrangle two women EVEN HOTTER than J. Brewster for this film. Women of this caliber are now considered in my book, "STUPID HOT."

Trust me, you're going to want to watch this movie.

Popular Posts