Justin's Visit!

Justin came down to VA for the weekend and I invited the guys over for some ribs and a little derby watchin' on Saturday…

We started off with some of my favorites from the mediterranean bar at work, the baba ghanouj, roasted red tomatoes, grape leaves, and some beautiful olives.


And my favorite recipe for super easy (and tender) ribs: treat the ribs to a dry rub, sear off in the grill, then throw them into a deep pan, pour a can of beer and two bottles of your favorite bbq sauce, cover with foil, and bake for 3 hours.  YUM.  Throw in a side of baked potato wedges and you've got three happy boys…


See?  Look at how happy they are…




Alright, so maybe they don't look like they're having a rockin' time, but they are.  I forced them to.  Muah ha ha ha!

Comments

Joyce said…
Thanks for the easy ribs recipe! Sounds like something even I could handle!
Joey Bersack said…
I may not be able to point out Iraq on a map, but I can take a damn fine self-portrait.
Cassondra said…
So, why is Eric licking his knee? Rib sauce?
Joann said…
Rib Sauce, result of diminishing social skills, who knows anymore…

Popular Posts