It's a HOT one!

Sorry for the lack of blogs lately, life got a little out of control.

The dreaded 5K is coming up this weekend and based on the humidity and high temps we've been experiencing this past weekend, I can confidently say that I will probably die.

Other than that, I just woke up from another oh-so-famous marathon weekend… after work on Sunday, I got packed up and went to the airport to pick up Liz from her trip.  Liz, sans cell-phone (she left it in Germany… I know…) was prompt, while I circled the arrival zone three times because I am blind.  After picking her up, we had a quick celebration dinner to welcome her back to America.  And what better way to celebrate that than with some Five Guys??

AMERICA!!!



After a super late dinner, I dropped Liz off and hit the road again to scoot off to Lake Anna for Memorial Day!  I made it juuuust before midnight (the advantages of night driving = no traffic).  It's beautiful there and lots o' fun was had.  Love the first sunburn of the summer. :)

Now… I just woke up, need fuel, then it's back to reality for me… getting an oil change (maybe), doing laundry (maybe), and more grad school applications (maybe). 

Comments

Popular Posts