IT HAPPENED!!!!

THE DAY HAS COME!!!!

I tagged along on a shopping trip after work today needing absolutely nothing… (that's how the story always goes, am I right??)

But then I hit the jungle of temptation known as the shoe section of Nordstrom Rack.  And if you know me at all, you know I had absolutely no control over my mind (read: logic) as soon as I stepped foot through that sliding glass door.  Ugh.

Anyways, as I was squeezing in between other shoppers, I thought to myself, "Joann… if you can find a pair of boots that fit over your monster calves… no matter HOW ugly… you have to buy them."

WHADDUYA KNOW.  The next pair of boots I tried on ended up fitting over my monster calves and were relatively ugly.  Score…?

Ugh.  Well, never one to back out from a bet (even if it is with myself), I am now the proud new owner of a pair of boots that barely house my giant calves and do not match a single thing I own.

I don't care.  They fit.  YAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAY!!!!

And since nothing matches them anyway, I decided to throw on some magenta tights.

Let's be real, tights are the only thing short of olive oil that will help these puppies slide on easier.  :/

While I was photographing these new shoes, they got really scared from this nearby scene - the pile where all of my shoes go to die:


Unfortunately, they're always the most exciting the first night you have them… then they all end up in "the pile."

Comments

Popular Posts