I NEED THIS

I realize that "need" is a funny word, which can often be abused or used inappropriately, that's why I chose this word very carefully…

And I confidently repeat, I NEED THIS.  Behold, Tucker's Isabel Blue Plaid Blouse.


Couldn't you just live in this blouse?  Love the print, love the color… hate that it's $276… That's about $236 more than I'd be willing to spend for a blouse that needs more maintenance than my car (read: dry clean only).

It also isn't helping that the model looks like she was told the price of the blouse right before the photo was taken…

designer:  "this specific blouse that you're wearing is $276… well worth the price if you ask me."
model: "are you fo' real?  das craaaazy."
photographer: "taking photo… NOW."

Comments

Kristen said…
LOVE!! But why can't cute also come in cheap?? ):

Popular Posts