blah blah HOTNESS blah blah blah...

Saw on PerezHilton today (yes, it counts as a news source…) that J.Lo just re-released her video for I'm Into You this time featuring Lil Wayne.

I had no idea she even had a new song out and haven't jammed out to J.Lo since she was… well, J.Lo. (On The 6, anyone??) - I believe she goes by Jennifer Lopez now?  Man, I'm totally showing my age.

But, ever the curious cat, I wanted to see exactly who she was into, and DANG, am I glad I did!


Yes Jenn, we can see you are into him… you and the rest of the world!

His name?  Is it really important?  Fine.  It's William Levy.  And if you ask me, he's this wonderful hybrid of Brad Pitt and Paul Walker, combined with a dash of everything else that is right with the world.



… within the first 4 seconds of this video, you can already tell it's going to be a good time.

Comments

Joann said…
Of course dubs, it is my civic duty.
CPxo said…
do they make cardboard cutouts at staples?
i'd be the jasmine to his aladdin any day.
take that how you want to.

and no doubt, senorita deserves the most beautiful woman nomination
Joann said…
I know that! Homegirl's looking good!

Popular Posts